Welcome to Turner Publications & Osteopathy
We hope you’ll find this site helpful and informative on your journey to holistic healing.
5. Other Information (see below)
This site has been developed with the goal of improving holistic education, awareness, assessment and treatment methods for all who are interested in holistic health care. Health professionals and anyone with an interest in integrated holistic assessment and treatment methods will benefit as well as anyone with an interest in spirituality, healing, self development and life philosophy.
It is Paul’s vision that this information helps to enlighten and educate health care providers all around the world to a deeper meaning and use of the term “holistic”.
NEWS ITEMS & CURRENT EVENTS:
- New Self Healing online course module 3 ready to go – click here to see it
- WORKSHOP: The ART of Listening to the Body (Holistic Assessment, Treatment & Rehabilitation) – Sat/Sun Sept 7th & 8th 2019. Bookings on Event Bright. Click here for link.
- The INTEGRAL YOGA CENTRE MELBOURNE is running a retreat Fri August 9, 6 pm to Sunday August 11, 2.30 pm—Continental House, Hepburn Springs – click here for link
- You Tube video on Visualisation as a Tool in Self-Healing – click here to view
- I just participated in a live chat interview on Fri 28th July with Paum Kaur from the U.K . CLICK HERE TO SEE PART OF THIS INTERVIEW. ALso you might be able to get the full replay via this link: https://www.ahweb.site/
On this site, you will find information on the following (click on keywords to go to Relevant section);
- About Paul Turner; his Assessment and Treatment Approach and why he feels his publications are needed and will be of benefit to people in a wide range of health fields. What to expect in a Healing with Paul (Click here)
- The Publications themselves.
- General and Private practice details and information on OSTEOPATHIC SERVICES.
- Workshops (& SELF-HEALING GROUP) available for anyone with an interest in deepening their understanding of holistic healing methods. NEXT WORKSHOP: to be announced.
- Informative articles and messages for practitioners and public (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Awareness tips and messages by Christine (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Contact Details for correspondence purposes.