Welcome to Turner Publications & Osteopathy
keeping you informed on your journey to holistic health & healing.
7. Other Information (see below)
This site has been developed with the goal of improving holistic education, awareness, assessment and treatment methods for all who are interested in holistic health care. Health professionals and anyone with an interest in integrated holistic assessment and treatment methods will benefit as well as anyone with an interest in spirituality, healing, self development and life philosophy.
It is Paul’s vision that this information helps to enlighten and educate health care providers all around the world to a deeper meaning and use of the term “holistic”.
* VIDEO OF MY APPROACH TO YOUR ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT: Click here to view.
NEXT MEDITATION: FRIDAY 27th NOVEMBER, 8:30 – 9:30 pm (last one for the year)
NEWS ITEMS & CURRENT EVENTS:
- NEW WORKSHOP: Integration Course: Finding & Treating Primary Problem Patterns (& Using Articulation as a Holistic Treatment Tool) – Tickets available now – click here for details
- You Tube video on Visualisation as a Tool in Self-Healing – click here to view
- New VIDEO: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF HEALING
- SELF HEALING COURSES MODULES 1-4 (finished and ready to go)
On this site, you will find information
on the following (click on keywords to go to Relevant section);
- About Paul Turner; his Assessment and Treatment Approach and why he feels his publications are needed and will be of benefit to people in a wide range of health fields. What to expect in a Healing with Paul (Click here)
- The Publications themselves.
- General and Private practice details and information on OSTEOPATHIC SERVICES.
- Workshops (& SELF-HEALING GROUP) available for anyone with an interest in deepening their understanding of holistic healing methods. NEXT WORKSHOP: to be announced.
- Informative articles and messages for practitioners and public (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Awareness tips and messages by Christine (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Contact Details for correspondence purposes.