Welcome – Included here will be updates on any online courses I have published.
I have two educational streams available:
1) Courses for Manual Therapists and Health Practitioners (to Improve Holistic Assessment, Treatment & Integration Skills)
2) Courses on Self-healing, Self-Development & Meditation (for anyone interested in learning about, developing and healing the multidimensional self)
1) PRACTITIONER COURSES
This is an easy to follow online guide to integrate Holistic and biomedical approaches, understand the bigger picture and gain valuable insight to help improve management of patients with complicated and chronic health issues.
This Online Course Package Includes;
16 hours of video footage (comprising 11 sections, 15 lectures, lesson plans-guidelines)
1 x 195 page Book with complete written notes corresponding to each video section
16 additional handouts (summary sheets, extra articles, links to other research resources etc)
11 Quizzes to reinforce your learning.
1) “This video series/book combination provides a powerful and comprehensive understanding of how to easily assess patient symptoms and identify root cause connections. Regardless of bodywork discipline all practitioners will benefit from these techniques, enabling effective treatment processes”… Rowena Millard (Remedial Massage Therapist)
2) I presented some of this course material in a workshop to Osteopathic Students in the Gold Coast Australia (Nov 2018) and this is what one participant had to say;
“Thank you very much for the seminar. I have just finished first year of the Osteopathy degree and I work as a remedial massage therapist. Since finishing the seminar with you last Wednesday I have used the assessment and articulation techniques on four of my clients and had such huge success. Just this morning I treated a client with pain on bilateral rotation of the head, now normally I would have assessed rotation and side bending of the neck, massaged and some MET. But, instead I observed the client, palpated, looked for the areas of health and dis-ease and let the body show me what it needed……… and voila, within 20 minutes full pain free neck rotation AND I didn’t even touch his neck!!!!! Your course has already had a big positive impact on me as a practitioner, I’m excited about what will come with more knowledge and experience. Keep doing what you’re doing, it’s invaluable stuff to therapists.”
What will you achieve by the end of this course?
1) Enhanced assessment Skills (i.e improved Observation and palpation skills and the using of these skills to find primary problem patterns interfering with healing of the whole person)
2) Enhanced integration skills and understanding of how all of the findings within the bigger picture fits together (e.g. in understanding relationships between findings and improved anatomical reasoning in relation to patients presenting with chronic conditions)
3) Improved treatment and rehabilitation skills (due to being aware of when and where to apply theses skills and how to apply these skills with awareness of body needs and under the guidance of the self healing mechanisms)
4) better understanding of how to assess and manage patients with chronic health issues
2) Self-Healing, Self-Development & Meditation Courses
A) Now Available: Self-Healing Course: Module 1: Levels of Being (Dimensions).
Module 1 in this self-development and healing course (levels of being) contains over 2 hours of audiovisual material (power point type format) which includes:
- A discussion of the levels or being (i.e. an overview of our multidimensional selves)
- How to use visualisation as a tool to self-investigation and healing
- The Mountain Pool Meditation
- The Building of Self Meditation
I hope you find this information both educational and useful.