Contact: Dr Paul Turner B.App.Sc. (Osteopathy)
Paul has been practising since 1993 and has experience in muscle energy technique, articulation, joint and soft tissue manipulation, Cranio-sacral and Biodynamic Osteopathy as well as multi-dimensional and other healing methods. His style of healing work is supportive in the recovery from dys-function and in improving overall health and well being.
Common problems which may respond well with this form of treatment include:
- Difficulties throughout pregnancy
- Infants and children with a wide range of problems such as colic, reflux, hyperactivity, some behavioural troubles and pain
- Any acute or chronic pattern of pain
- Sporting and work related injuries
Because all aspects of being are addressed, this type of work may compliment other modalities of treatment by providing support in recovery from general life stresses, fatigue and other problems such as irritable bowel, asthma, insomnia, menstrual pain, lymphatic congestion and others.
As treatment is only one component of the healing process, Paul will also help you to learn effective methods of self healing and rehabilitation. This enables you to develop a deeper awareness about your own being and learn how to raise your own level of health.
No matter what your illness, there is always something that can be done to improve your health.
Paul also runs workshops for anyone with any health-science training on a variety of topics such as; Wholistic Assessment, Treatment & Rehabilitation, Muscle Energy Technique, Cranio-sacral Therapy, Self Healing, Energy Healing and Multidimensional Assessment.
For inquiries, questions and bookings please contact Paul at:
Paul Turner Publications & Osteopathy: 47 Silverton Drive, Ferntree Gully, Victoria 3156
Phone: 0417 110 755
Natural Healing Centre; 8 Mt. Erin Road, Ferny Creek, Vic 3786. Phone: (03) 9755 1900
Dynamic Body Therapy, The Block Arcade, 280-292 Collins Street, Suite 109/level 1
Melbourne, Victoria 3000. Phone: (03) 9650 0360 or Mobile: 0417 110 755
Swift Fitness: Vermont South Medical Centre, Suite 2, Level 2, 645 Burwood Highway, Vermont South VIC 3133. Phone: 0417 382 570. website swiftfitness.com.au
1) Ferntree Gully: Paul Turner Publications & Osteopathy: Monday (9 am -7 p,m) , Tuesdays (2 pm – 7 pm), Wednesday (8 am – 1 pm). Thursdays (9:30 am – 3 pm). Every second Saturday afternoon.
2) Ferny Creek: Natural Healing Centre = Wednesdays 2 pm- 7pm, every 2nd Saturday morning 9 a.m-2 p.m
3) Melbourne City : Tuesdays 8 a.m-12 noon
4) Vermont South: Fri (12:30 pm -3:30 pm)
(Note: For other times please contact Paul for options)