This workshop offers an introduction to those considering the full 6 day workshop as well as anyone who wants to learn about the different elements of self; to develop self-awareness and how to self-heal. Suitable for practitioners and the general public.
It covers the following;
- The holistic (multidimensional) Model – what this includes, how it inter-relates with the traditional biomedical model and works how they can work together to optimise health outcomes.
- Using the mind and creative visualisation as diagnostic tools
- The energy centres – discussion and self healing exercise
- The dimensions (Levels of being – spiritual, intuitive, mental, emotional, energetic and physical etc) – discussion and self healing exercise
- Healing through time – how to recognise past traumas and release them – discussion and self-healing exercise.
DATES & TIMES: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (a.m & p.m tea provided).
Semester 1: Sunday 25th March, 2018 or Semester 2: Sunday 28th JULY, 2018
VENUE: 47 Silverton Drive, Ferntree Gully, Victoria 3156
CONTACT: 0417 110 755
Numbers are limited to 10 so Contact Paul (email or phone) to obtain a registration form and book a place. If you have any questions regarding workshops, please contact Paul.
NOTE: Inquiries for larger groups (if you have an alternate venue) or alternate dates welcome.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.