This workshop offers an introduction to those considering the full 6 day workshop as well as anyone who wants to learn about the different elements of self; to develop self-awareness and how to self-heal. Suitable for practitioners and the general public.
Lesson Plan – An Introduction to Multidimensional Healing – 1 Day Workshop
Session 1: Principles of healing – The secrets to resolving (chronic and complicated) health issues
- A Holistic Multidimensional Model
- Two important relationships to consider (what else — symptomatic tissues -– symptoms)
- What is the whole person (components and their inter-relationships)
- Levels of complication (of health issues – simple, complicated, chronic)
- How to find and recognise “what else” – the primary issues/problems needing resolution
- Finding Health and Dis-ease (locating co-ordinates of health and of dis-ease).
- How to tell if you are improving (despite symptoms). What healing really means?
- The Practitioner and patient’s responsibly in healing
- Visualisation as a tool to self-heal (how to use the mind and senses)
- Practical exercise (centring)
Session 2: The Energy Centres
- The major centres of energy within our beings
- Links to states of consciousness, psychological qualities and physical effects
- Practical exercise (healing the centres – vortex exercise)
Session 3: Dimensions
- Levels of being and how we unfold and develop these levels of consciousness
- Energies versus forces
- Practical exercise – Mountain pool exercise
Session 4: Healing through Time
- Time elements in healing (Past-Present-Future)
- How to recognise, link past trauma patterns to the presenting issues and then release past traumas
- Practical exercise – Healing through time (ice berg and/or timeline exercise)
DATES & TIMES: Sunday 29th JULY, 2018 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (a.m & p.m tea provided).
VENUE: 47 Silverton Drive, Ferntree Gully, Victoria 3156
CONTACT: 0417 110 755
Numbers are limited to 10 so Contact Paul (email or phone) to obtain a registration form and book a place. If you have any questions regarding workshops, please contact Paul.
NOTE: Inquiries for larger groups (if you have an alternate venue) or alternate dates welcome.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.