I presented some of my course material in a workshop to Osteopathic Students in the Gold Coast Australia (Nov 2018) and this is what one participant had to say;
“Thank you very much for the seminar. I have just finished first year of the Osteopathy degree and I work as a remedial massage therapist. Since finishing the seminar with you last Wednesday I have used the assessment and articulation techniques on four of my clients and had such huge success. Just this morning I treated a client with pain on bilateral rotation of the head, now normally I would have assessed rotation and side bending of the neck, massaged and some MET. But, instead I observed the client, palpated, looked for the areas of health and dis-ease and let the body show me what it needed……… and voila, within 20 minutes full pain free neck rotation AND I didn’t even touch his neck!!!!! Your course has already had a big positive impact on me as a practitioner, I’m excited about what will come with more knowledge and experience. Keep doing what you’re doing, it’s invaluable stuff to therapists.”
1. I presented an integration workshop to Osteopathic Students at Southern Cross University In Lismore, N.S.W. On 8th & 9th September and another to the Gold Coast Campus on 27th & 28th Nov, 2018. 1.75 Days on; Integration: Finding & Treating Primary Problem Patterns (and using articulation as a holistic treatment tool). This was received very well and was a very enjoyable couple of days. Thank you to all the staff and students for allowing me the opportunity to present my work.
2. I Presented at the Annual Meeting on Naturopathic Physicians & Acupuncturists Conference, July 24-26th, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia, on my research “Holism in Healthcare” which helps to bridge the gap between holistic concept and practice as well as to explain the relationship between holistic and biomedical approaches. Here is what some people had to say about my presentation.
Testimonials On Presentations
A. “Thank you Paul for such an informative and wonderful presentation at the Naturopathy Conference in Melbourne recently. Your professional presentation was so informative, as was your practical demonstration. It is gratifying to hear your passion and holistic approach to your Osteopathy work. Your students are extremely fortunate to have you as their educator and mentor. You were so engaging I just wish you were given more time as I could have listened and learnt for hours. I greatly appreciate the information you shared. Kind Regards Karen Phillip”
B. ”Thank you so much Paul for sharing your amazing insights on your holistic approach with patient care. I have learned so much from your engaging presentation and workshop and will put some of that information into practice with clients. Warm regards, Anne Hilarius-Ford”
1. MULTIDIMENSIONAL HEALTH: COSMIC ABUNDANCE COURSES
Facilitator – Jarrod Vains; Link: http://www.multidimensionalhealth.com.au/
2. THE WELLNESS BARN: REIKI, WORKSHOPS, EVENTS
Facilitator: Krishna Dutton; Link: https://www.facebook.com/thewellnessbarnthebasin/
3. WANDERLUST JOURNEYS (ART, TRAVEL, LIFE)
Facilitators: Peter Baiguerra & Kristy Lea. Click here for link to website