1. I presented an integration workshop to Osteopathic Students at Southern Cross University In Lismore, N.S.W. On 8th & 9th September 2018. 1.75 Days on; Integration: Finding & Treating Primary Problem Patterns (and using articulation as a holistic treatment tool). This was received very well and was a very enjoyable weekend. Thank you to all the staff and students for allowing me the opportunity to present my work.
2. I Presented at the Annual Meeting on Naturopathic Physicians & Acupuncturists Conference, July 24-26th, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia, on my research “Holism in Healthcare” which helps to bridge the gap between holistic concept and practice as well as to explain the relationship between holistic and biomedical approaches. Here is what some people had to say about my presentation.
Testimonials On Presentations
A. “Thank you Paul for such an informative and wonderful presentation at the Naturopathy Conference in Melbourne recently. Your professional presentation was so informative, as was your practical demonstration. It is gratifying to hear your passion and holistic approach to your Osteopathy work. Your students are extremely fortunate to have you as their educator and mentor. You were so engaging I just wish you were given more time as I could have listened and learnt for hours. I greatly appreciate the information you shared. Kind Regards Karen Phillip”
B. ”Thank you so much Paul for sharing your amazing insights on your holistic approach with patient care. I have learned so much from your engaging presentation and workshop and will put some of that information into practice with clients. Warm regards, Anne Hilarius-Ford”
1. MULTIDIMENSIONAL HEALTH: COSMIC ABUNDANCE COURSES
Facilitator – Jarrod Vains; Link: http://www.multidimensionalhealth.com.au/
2. THE WELLNESS BARN: REIKI, WORKSHOPS, EVENTS
Facilitator: Krishna Dutton; Link: https://www.facebook.com/thewellnessbarnthebasin/
3. WANDERLUST JOURNEYS (ART, TRAVEL, LIFE)
Facilitators: Peter Baiguerra & Kristy Lea. Click here for link to website