Welcome to Turner Publications & Osteopathy
keeping you informed on your journey to holistic health & healing.
8. Other Information (see below)
This site has been developed with the goal of improving holistic education, awareness, assessment and treatment methods for all who are interested in holistic health care. Health professionals and anyone with an interest in integrated holistic assessment and treatment methods will benefit as well as anyone with an interest in spirituality, healing, self development and life philosophy.
It is Paul’s vision that this information helps to enlighten and educate health care providers all around the world to a deeper meaning and use of the term “holistic”.
MY APPROACH EXPLAINED
There are Two Relationships to consider
1.HOLISTIC = Between “What Else” is going on in the background (setting up, causing, contributing to, the condition or otherwise interfering with self-healing and recovery) and the “Tissues/Condition Causing Symptoms”
2. REGIONAL (SYMPTOMATIC) = Between the tissues/condition causing the symptoms and the symptoms themselves
My Approach looks ar both of these relationships. Watch the following to explain in more detail.
VIDEO 1: MY APPROACH TO YOUR ASSESSMENT & TREATMENT: Click here to view.
VIDEO 2: HOW TO FIND THE PRIMARY PROBLEM FROM HOLISTIC POSTURE ASSESSMENT: click here to view
NEWS ITEMS & CURRENT EVENTS:
Saturday and Sunday, Oct 28-29th. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
On this site, you will find information
on the following (click on keywords to go to Relevant section);
- About Paul Turner; his Assessment and Treatment Approach and why he feels his publications are needed and will be of benefit to people in a wide range of health fields. What to expect in a Healing with Paul (Click here)
- The Publications themselves.
- General and Private practice details and information on OSTEOPATHIC SERVICES.
- Workshops (& SELF-HEALING GROUP) available for anyone with an interest in deepening their understanding of holistic healing methods. NEXT WORKSHOP: to be announced.
- Informative articles and messages for practitioners and public (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Awareness tips and messages by Christine (See Osteopathy & Articles section)
- Contact Details for correspondence purposes.